Sunday, July 3, 2011

Land of salamanders

 Doctor!Kiril is just endless amounts of fun! Oh, all the things I can do with that <3
 We watched How To Train Your Dragon, and fanart ensued.
 The twins, Judas and Laura. I haven't decided which one has the natural hair colour (Judas has black hair and Laura has blonde). Or maybe they are both gingers and they BOTH colour their hair. And also, I either forget to draw Judas tattoo, or I forget to draw it properly *facepalm*.
 Living double life is hard for Kiril. He sleeps anytime he can. Poor baby.
 When we left the teather after watching Thor, I wasn't sure how much I liked the film. It sure was entertaining, but I wasn't really thrilled by it. But more time passes, more I like it. It's weeeird. Loki <3

 Character doodles for a comic. Bobby will go under some changes.
 Random lady with a hideous hat, Kiril and Kiril's date, Mathuw, who is like.. Gay angel? Golden curls and what not. Also a pussy.
And guess who is NOT a pussy? Solinus is the epitome of MANLINESS. Also, half naked men = fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment