Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rock with me

 We went to see Thor a couple of days ago. It was good. Not great, but kept me entertained. But I'm mostly just expecting Avengers <3 Anyway, we had this really... stupid idea of what would happen if Andrew Garfields Spiderman joined the Avengers. And this is it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Andrew Garfield, he's so cute <3
 Re-read the Potters, and because of that, I drew some fanart. Hermione after capturing Rita Skeeter, and the Black sisters, Narcissa, Bellatrix and Andromeda, if the nicknames don't ring any bells.
 My Fallout characters. Noah is a small but tough Courier from Fallout New Vegas, and Noel is grumpy but kind Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3.
 My Main Shepard, Nova, from Mass Effect. And the rest of the lot are my OCs.
 Expressions with Judas.
 First pictures EVER from Judas! Yayyy~

 First sketches of Laura, Judas' nervous wreck sister.


 Random chicks and Elizabeth.
 Wanted to draw a weird... forrest god type of character. And I had seen Black Swan last night. Hence the weird speech bubble.
 Me and my sistahs!
And skeleton people.

No comments:

Post a Comment