Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Little Darth Vader

 Drawing Nikita after a long time was quite a challenge. I seemed to forgot how to draw him D: Oh well, that's fixed now!
 Arrox is maybe a new turian OC. Just.. Drawing stuff. But I like him.
 I just finished Chris Woodings two 'Ketty Jay' books, "Retribution Falls" and "The Black Lung Captain" which were AWESOME books. I really recommend them. And since I really liked the characters of the book, I drew some fanart.
 Rest of the crew. Minus the cat and Bess.
 Then I decided I wasn't too happy with the first drawings of the crew, I started over. Though, I had to also draw Trinica Dracked, who I hate to love and love to hate. Frey has my approval .
 My favourite characters, Crake and Silo <3 And yes, I totally ship it.
 Malvery is cool too, and Bess is awesome, though her story breaks my heart ;_;
 Peter-Marie poses.
 After seeing Tron: Legacy, I've been a bit Daft Punk high. So, hence the fanart. I just love the robot alter ego thing they have <3 So awesome.
And then some expression, inspired by ever so talented tracyjb. I got insanely frustrated how static my characters faces are (I draw the same expression all over again) so I decided to practice a bit.
 I really should someday spent a day just drawing the "chin up" angle. It's seriously killing me everytime I draw it! I need to master it. I have to!
 And this page is ugly as hell. I hate it. I absolutely LOATHE it. And this page also made me realize that I do not really like my characters right now.
 Except for Gordon, who is so manly and awesome <3 And Dorian (the blond guy) is awesome too <3 Though, he is property of woodooferret U3U
And here are all of my main game characters. Noel from Fallout 3, Nova from Mass Effects and Vasja from Dragon Age Origins. Vasja's information is lacking because I have played the DAO about... two or three hours? I just.. haven't got the grasp of it. My problem with it? First of all, it seems that mages doen't fight with weapons. Magic is great and everything, but I would be glad that my character would be able to HIT something. And for the second: high fantasy. Fantasy is great, few years back it was my favourite genre of all, but now I am more of a scifi fan. 


And that would be all for now, see you!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your drawings, especially the ones of the Ketty Jay crew. I only found this site because I'm writing a description of the cover of Black Lung Captain and needed a picture to go with it. I saw one of your pictures and it lead me here. If you haven't gotten it yet, look up the third book, The Iron Jackal. I'm about halfway into it and loving it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't read the Iron Jackal yet, since I'm bit low on money right now and those books just simply doesn't exist in my country's libraries >:
      But I will buy it, as soon as I can!

      Delete